[Owncloud] Upgrade between 3.0.3 and 4?

Daniel Holm admin at danielholm.se
Sat May 19 11:01:55 UTC 2012

Hi again,

I finally got it to work. I downloaded the latest source, replaced the
almost-lates-source. And then I also found a index.html  file in data/,
which was empty so I removed it.

I don't know which of these that resolved the issue, but I'm happy to
have the webui back.

But my files are gone. At least, I dont have permissions to read them
when logged in.

ANy ideas?

Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
   Daniel Holm