[Owncloud] Upgrade between 3.0.3 and 4?

Daniel Holm admin at danielholm.se
Fri May 18 17:55:28 UTC 2012

Hi again,

Bad news. I replaced the old files with the new ones, set the
permissions (chown www-data:www-data -R owncloud/) and then chmod, but
all I get is a blank page.
error log says:
PHP Strict Standards:  Redefining already defined constructor for class
MDB2_Schema_Parser

Any ideas?

Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
  Daniel Holm