[Owncloud] help for debugging needed

Georg Ehrke ownclouddev at georgswebsite.de
Fri May 18 09:57:24 UTC 2012

Hi Frank
Am 18.05.2012 um 11:46 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:

> Hi,
>
> I need some help for debugging a strange behavior that I don't understand.
> Please click on the "All versions"  button on the history dropdown of a file on current master
>
> The button links to an url similar to this:
> /owncloud/apps/files_versions/history.php?path=/hfghhggfhgh
1.
On line 28 of versions.js you should take the parameters out of the OC.filePath call.

2.
You use nginx, right?
There is a RewriteRule (/owncloud/apps/files_versions/history.php?path=/hfghhggfhgh -> /owncloud/?app=files_versions&getfile=history.php&path=/hfghhggfhgh) which (probably) doesn't work with nginx.

> unsurprisingly the page shows this error:
> Fatal error: Class 'OCP\User' not found in /var/www/owncloud/owncloud/apps/files_versions/history.php on line 24
>
> This makes sense because history.php doesn´t include any of our libraries or sets any include path.
> This should only work with the movable apps systematic "?apps=foo&file=bar"
>
> Can someone reproduce this behavior? Because it seems that this is working for everybody else beside me. ;-)
>
> Thanks for the feedback

Cheers,
Georg