[Owncloud] help for debugging needed

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Fri May 18 09:46:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

I need some help for debugging a strange behavior that I don't understand.
Please click on the "All versions"  button on the history dropdown of a file on current master

The button links to an url similar to this:
/owncloud/apps/files_versions/history.php?path=/hfghhggfhgh

unsurprisingly the page shows this error:
Fatal error: Class 'OCP\User' not found in /var/www/owncloud/owncloud/apps/files_versions/history.php on line 24

This makes sense because history.php doesn´t include any of our libraries or sets any include path.
This should only work with the movable apps systematic "?apps=foo&file=bar"

Can someone reproduce this behavior? Because it seems that this is working for everybody else beside me. ;-)

Thanks for the feedback

Frank