[Owncloud] Fw: V4 Git - Fatal error - after activating carddavmate

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Wed May 16 13:14:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

3rd party apps aren't included by default, they just show up in the apps
list and can be installed. But I once proposed an extension to an app's
info.xml that can be used for compatibility checks and app
interdependencies, which means I can tell ownCloud that my app is
compatible for OC 3 but not OC 4 for example...

In fact there is still much work to do to avoid confusing non
experienced admins.

Have a nice day,

Florian

--