[Owncloud] Fw: V4 Git - Fatal error - after activating carddavmate

Alain Bourgeois alain.bourgeois10 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:08:46 UTC 2012

Don't you think that all fatal error 3rdparty apps shall not be included in
the final V4 ?
Because you have to rebuild the config, loosing all infos or having a
mechanism for automatic backup of the parameters.

May be for future release there should be a check before including them in
Release Candidate.

Alain