[Owncloud] Setup another default language

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Mon May 14 16:15:43 UTC 2012

Hi Sandro,

if you don't insert the return code before the end of that function (the
function starts and ends with curly brackets, '{' and '}'), the users
are probably not able to set a custom language anymore. The default
behavior depends on the browser settings, which means if english is set
as language in Firefox, ownCloud uses that as its language. If no
language is set in the browser and in the ownCloud settings, it takes
english or, if you change the code as mentioned, your custom language.

Unfortunately I can't add an option for the default language now because
of the feature freeze for ownCloud 4 release later this month :-/

Have a nice day,

Florian

--
Florian Hülsmann