[Owncloud] Csync update fail.

Daniel Holm admin at danielholm.se
Fri May 11 14:21:04 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm new to ownCloud and csync, and I gett this error message from one of
my sync directories:
csync.util - Memory: 1132184K total size, 32980K resident, 23132K shared
csync.lock - Removing lock file: /home/daniel/.csync/lock
CSync run took  46712  Milliseconds
   ** error Strings:  ("CSync Update failed.")
     * owncloud csync thread finished with error
     * event notification  enabled
OO folder slotSyncFinished: result:  4  local:  false
Sync state changed for folder  "Dokument" :  false
*  "Dokument" Poll timer enabled with  14754 milliseconds
<===================================== sync finsihed for  "Dokument"

Where can I find the error, talked about? It just keeps looping through
my files, without adding any more of them.

--
Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
   Daniel Holm
   admin at danielholm.se