[Owncloud] usability testing

Tom Needham tom at owncloud.com
Thu May 10 14:48:07 UTC 2012

> OWNCLOUD.ORG
> Page needs to be translated.

I shall investigate this. Maybe we can include the strings in the transfer project without it being in owncloud?

> A newly created text file was not directly editable.

Can I have steps to reproduce. I tried creating a text file with the 'new' button and also via WebDAV and both were editable without a refresh.

> Text files should be formatted better, the line numbers are too
> present and monospace font is bad.

I disagree, although it is a 'text editor', it should really be called code editor. A proper rich text editor should do the job properly, rather than creating a solution that doesn't fit either use case.

Awesome work though!

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Needham