[Owncloud] Desktop Client on Ubuntu 12.04: SSL connection problem

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Wed May 9 12:44:41 UTC 2012

On 09.05.2012 14:40, Holger Angenent wrote:

Hi Holger,

thanks for your help!

> is there a reason why (at least in the 32bit version) there is a
> /usr/lib/csync-0/csync_owncloud.so, but no
> /usr/lib/csync-0/csync_ownclouds.so in the libcsync-plugin-owncloud
> package? I think this is the reason, why SSL is not working for me in
> Ubuntu 12.04.
No, the SSL connection is broken for another reason which we don't know
yet.

The ownclouds plugin is missing intentional, as  ssl is handled through
the normal owncloud plugin, even though there is an error message about
missing ownclouds module.

You can try if you want and copy the owncloud-module to ownclouds (or
create a link), I bet that wont change anything.

regards,

Klaas