[Owncloud] Problem with unix user auth/pwauth under OC4beta

Holger Angenent holger.angenent at uni-muenster.de
Tue May 8 13:49:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

when trying to log in to OC4 beta with the recent unix user backend app
installed, I just get a white screen and in /var/log/apache2/error.log
the following message appears:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method
OC_Connector_Sabre_Principal::addPrincipal() in
/var/www/owncloud-owncloud/apps/user_pwauth/user_pwauth.php on line 84,
referer: https:...

Since the addPrincipal-function in OC3 stayed in
lib/connector/sabre/principal.php, I am not sure, if this is a bug in
OC4 or the unix user app.

Cheers,
Holger