[Owncloud] Mozilla sync integration project

Timmeey timmeey at timmeey.de
Tue May 8 05:45:55 UTC 2012

I don't think that it is possible to access these firefox sync data if we use the Firefox sync API. Coz by design everything gets encrypted by firefox it Self.

Maybe there is a Way. If we find a way for the users to get the encryption key Out of firefox, Then they could give it to owncloud for "on the fly decryption" of the Data.

This is just a completely theoretical approach. But theoretical it should be possible that Way.