[Owncloud] Calendar syncing issues

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sun May 6 15:20:06 UTC 2012

On Sunday 06 May 2012 09:15 Daniel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I haven't been able to sync calendars with Thunderbird (SOGO Connector)
> or my Android phone. I'm using the latest pull from git, and this has
> been going on for about a week or so now. Previously, everything was
> working great.
>
> When I try to add a calendar in Thunderbird, the only error I see is
> from Thunderbird - nothing in Apache:
>
> Error code: DAV_NOT_DAV
>
> In Android it looks like it tries to connect to the server via a few
> different URLs with no success:
>
> script '/var/www/owncloud/groupdav.php' not found or unable to stat
> script '/var/www/owncloud/remote/webdav.php' not found or unable to stat
> script '/var/www/owncloud/apps/calendar/caldav.php' not found or unable
> to stat

Same goes for Kontact - or rather Akonadi. I get "An error occurred:
localhost: Connection refused".

The old paths /apps/calendar/caldav.php and /apps/calendar/carddav.php should
maybe redirect to /remote/*.php for clients that don't support .well-known
files?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus