[Owncloud] Calendar syncing issues

Daniel nix at tek12.com
Sun May 6 13:15:31 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I haven't been able to sync calendars with Thunderbird (SOGO Connector)
or my Android phone. I'm using the latest pull from git, and this has
been going on for about a week or so now. Previously, everything was
working great.

When I try to add a calendar in Thunderbird, the only error I see is
from Thunderbird - nothing in Apache:

Error code: DAV_NOT_DAV

In Android it looks like it tries to connect to the server via a few
different URLs with no success:

script '/var/www/owncloud/groupdav.php' not found or unable to stat
script '/var/www/owncloud/remote/webdav.php' not found or unable to stat
script '/var/www/owncloud/apps/calendar/caldav.php' not found or unable
to stat

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Daniel