[Owncloud] android devel - testers request!

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sat May 5 21:04:37 UTC 2012

On Saturday 05 May 2012 21:01 Bartek Przybylski wrote:
> Heyah ownClouders!
>
> I would like to ask you a favor. I spend part of saturnday on
> perfecting account creating in this application.
> My question is: could you squeeze sh*t out of account setup screen?
> apk is available here: http://alefzero.eu/a/ownCloud.apk
> If you plan to test this this please send quick response on this email.
> Also report bugs also in this thread!
>
> Thanks for any help

Account creation went smoothly. I entered the URL (without the protocol) and
my login credentials, and was correctly told it could it couldn't detect a
secure connection. I connected anyways and was greeted with a blank screen
except for the top bar.

Android 3.2 on a non-rooted Medion Lifetab P9514.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus