[Owncloud] android devel - testers request!

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Sat May 5 20:39:49 UTC 2012

Hey,

I'm gonna test this =)

One idea for the future: Michael Gapczynski is kind of working on OAuth
(or is planning to do so) and I also played around with some OAuth
libraries in ownCloud yet, so we're likely to get support for it
sometimes ;) I then wish to have the android app made compatible to it
so users don't have to type their password directly into the app but
rather authorize it in the ownCloud web interface!

This is important i.e. if you lose your phone you can still take back
the authorization in your ownCloud... But at the moment integration of
OAuth isn't really easy :(

Florian

Am 05.05.2012 21:01, schrieb Bartek Przybylski:
> Heyah ownClouders!
>
> I would like to ask you a favor. I spend part of saturnday on
> perfecting account creating in this application.
> My question is: could you squeeze sh*t out of account setup screen?
> apk is available here: http://alefzero.eu/a/ownCloud.apk
> If you plan to test this this please send quick response on this email.
> Also report bugs also in this thread!
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> Bartek

Florian Hülsmann