[Owncloud] Bugtracker registration

Holger Rabbach (ICT) Holger.Rabbach at om.org
Wed May 2 09:29:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

I found a few bugs in the user_ldap app that I wanted to report, so I registered on the bugtracker. Or rather, I tried to register - the confirmation email I got was completely empty, so I couldn't finish the registration (I'm assuming there should have been a link in that email). Is there anyone I should talk to about this?

Best regards,
Holger

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD2856.C583F370]

OM International Limited - Unit B Clifford Court, Cooper Way - Carlisle CA3 0JG - United Kingdom
Charity reg no: 1112655 - Company reg no: 5649412 (England and Wales)