[Owncloud] Bugtracker is ugly and not working reliably ("component" selection cleared on my bugs)

Thomas Gries mail at tgries.de
Wed May 2 07:17:46 UTC 2012

Hello,

I again found what I call an annoying bug in BugGenie:

I do know that I have correctly set up "Component" type for my bugs -
all have been gone over the last two days.

There's no way on http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/issues/my to
create a working link to my own issues which you can cut and paste.
(filed as http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-531 )

Only the RSS link is working as expected for me, but it depends on the
logged-in user and cannot be forwarded to someone.

Perhaps you should really consider a move, e.g. to GitHub, or to use
better Bugtracker.
It's clear, that a "move" can be hard work.