[Owncloud] rss aggregator gsoc proposal + mockups

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:29:35 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am applying for GSoC with the project "A feed aggregator for ownCloud".

Many of you have already given me a lot of great feedbacks. Above all,
thanks to Jakob and Frank (Osterfeld) who are going to mentor the project
if accepted, to Jan-Christoph who helped me to prepare the mockups, and to
Robin whose ideas started this project.
I would like to get even more feedbacks from all of you on the mailing list
before the application deadline, which is on April 6.

This is my proposal:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/cosenal/1

And these are the mockups:
- article list view: