[Owncloud] Bug 283: Files dont delete

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Thu Mar 29 12:17:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

there is a bug with the files web application, which is:
If you delete a file from the web app, a link "undo delete" appears  on
top of the page. As long as its there, the file is actually not deleted,
at least not from the WebDAV space.

This is very confusing with the sync clients, as user will delete a file
in the web app and it will *not* go away locally, as people expect.

Is somebody able to fix that or can give me a hint what it could be?
That would be great...

regards,

Klaas

PS: I commented on a bug in bug genie about that:
http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-283