[Owncloud] Future changes to sharing

Artikel 140 info at artikel-140.nl
Wed Mar 28 23:47:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have a Owncloud service running. I must say I was thinking this week
about this problem. a lot of my users do not know each other and to
respect their privacy I would like to  this see this  feature. Since
there is a possibility to use groups, I would like to see that people
inside a group can see each other, but outside the group not.

I hope the dev. see this as positive feedback ;-)

Grtz,
Maikel

ps. Keep up the good work, I like this service a lot!