[Owncloud] Future changes to sharing

Michael Gapczynski mtgap at owncloud.com
Wed Mar 28 19:48:24 UTC 2012

Hi All,

 My question is: can I disable the user list? It's not practical, because I
want to provide storage space for my clients, and they don't know each other,
and I don't want them to know each other's user name. I'd like to use the web
sharing feature only.
 Is it possible?

 Thank you!

 Adaz

This is possible, but I don't like adding settings. I'll have to think about
this.