[Owncloud] Packaging help needed for syncing Client

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Thu Mar 15 08:49:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

we're slowly approaching a first beta version of our ownCloud Desktop
Syncing Client. As we would like to offer a good range of packages of it
I'd like to call out for help here.

I set up  a project in open build service (OBS), see here:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=isv%3AownCloud%3Adevel

OBS is a platform to build packages from one source for various Linux
Distros. The openSUSE packages in there are considered working.

Help is needed for
- Testing/Fixing the Fedora package
- Setting up Debian/Ubuntu/Kubuntu packages
- add other Distros and care for them

If you want to help with that, please let me know. To start, please take
the sources from the OBS project above, or even better, work directly in
OBS. That has the advantage that we get really quick in updating,
because if I update the source tarball it gets built for all other
platforms automatically. If you have questions, pls  find me on IRC,
nick dragotin.

Thanks,

Klaas