[Owncloud] "Could not execute statement" error for web interface and CalDAV operations

Advrk Aplmrkt avkaplmkt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 23:33:43 UTC 2012

Hello,

I asked in a previous email about a problem where when try to add an
event to my ownCloud calendar (it used to work) via CalDAV in
Thunderbird 10 w/ Lightning, it gives me an error like this:

Status Code: 200, The request cannot be processed.
[Error message: Could not execute statement]
[Last executed query: ALTER TABLE oc_appconfig RENAME TO __oc_appconfig]
[Native code: 1]
[Native message: there is already another table or index with this
name: __oc_appconfig]
[Error message: Could not execute statement]
[Last executed query: CREATE  TABLE "oc_appconfig" ("appid"
VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, "configkey" VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT ''
NOT NULL, "configvalue" LONGTEXT NOT NULL)]
[Native code: 1]
[Native message: table "oc_appconfig" already exists]
Error while upgrading the database

I don't know if this is related to another problem where only some of
my ownCloud events get synced to my iOS device (bug tracker oc-264 @
http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-264).

Now I noticed another part of the problem: I can't even access the
ownCloud web interface. After entering the URL, I also get this
message:

[Error message: Could not execute statement] [Last executed query:
ALTER TABLE oc_appconfig RENAME TO __oc_appconfig] [Native code: 1]
[Native message: there is already another table or index with this
name: __oc_appconfig] [Error message: Could not execute statement]
[Last executed query: CREATE TABLE "oc_appconfig" ("appid"
VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, "configkey" VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT ''
NOT NULL, "configvalue" LONGTEXT NOT NULL)] [Native code: 1] [Native
message: table "oc_appconfig" already exists] Error while upgrading
the database

My calender system based on ownCloud is now paralysed, can anyone help
me with this? Thanks!