[Owncloud] urlrouting

Rok Andrée rok at andree.si
Wed Mar 14 13:50:49 UTC 2012

When i so this post i was very glad that finaly you're fixing owncouds
bigest problem: Total lack of designe.
So you didnt use a library and mvc or some other designe pattern from the
getgo. Ok nothing we can do about that.

But urlrouting is a very basic thing that has implications way beyond
astetic looks. Last time i coded on owncoud an API and an easy way to
interface plugins was just a wet dream.

But maby it's just me.

Lp
Rok Andrée