[Owncloud] ODF Viewer

Daniel nix at tek12.com
Sun Mar 11 22:26:55 UTC 2012

On 03/11/2012 03:13 PM, Thomas Müller wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> can you please double check the following in our browser with developer tools (e.g. FireBug on FireFox)
> 1.) following js files must be loaded - if not the odf-viewer app is not properly installed / enabled
> /apps/files_odfviewer/js/viewer.js
> /apps/files_odfviewer/js/webodf.js
>
> 2.) the tr tag for the odf file shall have a attribute like data-mime="application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text"
> In case this is missing the mime types of your files are not recognized
>
> Take care,
>
> Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the response...

1 - According to Firebug both files are loaded.

2 - my tr tag looks like:

data-mime="application/vnd.oasis.opendocume" data-type="file"
data-file="Untitled.odt">

It looks like the mime data is truncated? Other than that, there were no
errors and even the Firebug console didn't show anything relevant.

Thanks,
Daniel