[Owncloud] ODF Viewer

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Sun Mar 11 21:13:06 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,

can you please double check the following in our browser with developer tools (e.g. FireBug on FireFox)
1.) following js files must be loaded - if not the odf-viewer app is not properly installed / enabled
/apps/files_odfviewer/js/viewer.js
/apps/files_odfviewer/js/webodf.js

2.) the tr tag for the odf file shall have a attribute like data-mime="application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text"
In case this is missing the mime types of your files are not recognized

Take care,

Tom

Thomas Müller                 E-Mail: thomas.mueller at tmit.eu