[Owncloud] Events added by caldav show the wrong time... in some places.

Bugsbane bugsbane at xymail.info
Sat Mar 10 21:13:55 UTC 2012

So I discovered that the time showing differently in the main calender
view, was due to me not setting the timezone in my ownCloud settings.
That still doesn't explain why different times are shown in the main
calender view vs the edit event view.

It looks to me like the edit event view isn't applying ownCloud's
timezone setting, and instead just displaying the time in the timezone
of whoever entered the event over caldav, rather than displaying it in
ownCloud's timezone. Given that the main view does apply ownCloud's
timezone, I suspect this is by oversight rather than by design, so I
thought I'd mention it.