[Owncloud] Events added by caldav show the wrong time... in some places.

Bugsbane bugsbane at xymail.info
Thu Mar 8 22:40:10 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I have the latest release of Kontact hooked up to git trunk of ownCloud
by the method described in the owncloud.org support pages. I'm seeing
this odd behavior:

1. When an event is added to the calendar by the web frontend, all is
normal
2. When I add an event via Kontact, the time shows up wrong by a number
of hours
3. If I click to edit the event in the web ui, the time shows up properly

Take a look at the screengrab to see what I mean. (For the record, the
correct time for the event was 14:00 or 2pm):
http://i.minus.com/iO0WG9ByoQqs3.png

I can't file this one at bugs.owncloud.org because of the bug in the bug
tracker telling me my password is %password%.