[Owncloud] Integration with Plasma Active

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Sat Mar 10 13:47:14 UTC 2012

On 09.03.2012 19:18, Jakob Sack wrote:
Hi,

> it is great to see an ownCloud integration in Plasma Active.
> Concerning your question: instead of just including "lib/base.php" use
> the following snippet:
>
> $RUNTIME_NOSETUPFS=true;
> require_once('lib/base.php');
> OC_Util::SetupFS( "", "kconfig" );
>
> This basically mounts the folder "$ownclouddata/$username/kconfig"
> instead of "$ownclouddata/$username/files". There you can mess around
> with files that are invisible to the user.
This helps me a lot with the syncing clients as there have to be
temporarily uploaded files for time syncronisation for example which
should not be visible to the user. I'll experiment a bit :)

> Am 09.03.2012 18:27, schrieb Marie Hrdinová:
>> Hi,
>> I've started working on my Master's thesis and a part of it will be
>> integration of ownCloud to Plasma Active.
>> Apart from files, contact and other kinds of files, it should provide
>> storage of KConfig.
>> Is it possible to have hidden directories or files on ownCloud (like
>> “.” on linux) or is there a plan for adding this feature?
>>
>> The integration proposal is on PA mailing list. If you're interested I
>> can forward it to you.
Could you post a link on the PA mailing list archive about that? That
would be great, thanks.

Have you thought about file syncing on PA?

Klaas