[Owncloud] Integration with Plasma Active

Jakob Sack mail at jakobsack.de
Fri Mar 9 18:18:29 UTC 2012

Hello Marie,

it is great to see an ownCloud integration in Plasma Active.
Concerning your question: instead of just including "lib/base.php" use
the following snippet:

$RUNTIME_NOSETUPFS=true;
require_once('lib/base.php');
OC_Util::SetupFS( "", "kconfig" );

This basically mounts the folder "$ownclouddata/$username/kconfig"
instead of "$ownclouddata/$username/files". There you can mess around
with files that are invisible to the user.
I hope this helps.
Regards,

Jakob