[Owncloud] Sharing: Delete files of owner

Michael Gapczynski mtgap at owncloud.com
Wed Mar 7 17:53:37 UTC 2012

This sort of action will most likely become possible when versioning is implemented. The sharing backend is already capable of this through the permissions system, but the delete permission has been removed in order to avoid loss of data.

There won't be any configuration beyond the individual permission assignments for each file/folder. This adds complexity that isn't necessarily beneficial to users.

Michael