[Owncloud] Update to sabredav 1.6

Evert Pot evert at rooftopsolutions.nl
Tue Mar 6 19:54:14 UTC 2012

Just wanted to chime in here on this one..

I do plan on maintain SabreDAV 1.5; but I'll backport bugfixes strictly on an on-demand basis.
New features not, however.

So if there's specific issues you have with 1.5, let me know.. There are some limitations though. The part of the codebase that handles 'calendar-query' requests, and specifically 'time-range' filters have undergone such a major overhaul, that I don't want to go through the effort to put that back in 1.5 / PHP 5.2.

Otherwise, feel free to open tickets here:
http://code.google.com/p/sabredav/issues/list

Evert