[Owncloud] Update to sabredav 1.6

Georg Ehrke ownclouddev at georgswebsite.de
Tue Mar 6 19:31:00 UTC 2012

Hi,
I would guess Frank is a bit overworked due to the cebit :(

This is a really difficult question about fixing bugs or keeping up
compatibility.
I am clueless about this question.
As a developer I say: Let's fix the bugs
As an user of a webspace with PHP5.2 i have to say: i still want to use
future versions of owncloud

In my opinion Frank should decide this (when he have enough time after
the cebit).

Cheers,
Georg