[Owncloud] GANTT Charts as owncloud app? A GSoC project?

Miguel Figueiredo elmig at debianpt.org
Sun Mar 4 12:12:51 UTC 2012

Hi,

[...]

> To start with I think a simple text file would be ok. That could be
> edited with the built in text editor of ownclowd. jsGantt has an option
> to use an xml file. Later on a spezific built in editor would be great.

Good project management tools (which use the Gantt representations) can
be very complicated.
TBH i'm not sure this is the under the sharing/storing scope of Owncloud.
What could be awesome for project management would be the ability to
store/retrieve, with the specific tools, directly to owncloud.
Maybe an API is needed for this.

[...]

Just my 0,02€

--