[Owncloud] Update to sabredav 1.6

Henning Becker h.becker at oedenstockach.de
Sat Mar 3 19:54:30 UTC 2012

Hi,
last update for PHP 5.2 branch was in january 2011. So there was no security
update of 5.2 for more than a year.

PHP 5.3 is now more than 2.5 years old and part of nearly every linux
distribution, including Debian stable.

I would propose to require PHP >= 5.3 for the future, though I'm not a dev.
:-)

Greets,
Henning