[Owncloud] Missing thumbnails for the albums

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:44:06 UTC 2012

> did main.png was produced ?
> its thumbnail for root directory

It was created at some point for one of the users, but I don't know when.
To isolate the problem i created a new user called username, using the file
browser I created a folder called testing, and uploaded a file called
test.png.
The thumbnails are not shown on that user either, and the only thing I see
wrong is in the owncloud.log (debug level) about some directories not being
able to be written (see username.log)

This is what I have:
 data/username/files/testing/test.png
That produces these two items:
  data/username/gallery/testing/ (it's a folder)
  data/username/gallery/testing.png (it's a file)

Note: re-adding the list to the cc