[Owncloud] ownCloud API

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Fri Jun 29 16:46:56 UTC 2012

On 29.06.2012 15:53, Michael Gapczynski wrote:
> Well I'm satisfied with that, I'll start writing up some stuff for a cloud
> module.
Can we summarize concrete usecases for the API, what we want to provide
through it and to whom for example. I am kind of lost in the general API
discussion, but lost the view on what the API very specifically is for.

 From the clients POV I could make use of API to:
- get information about the users quota
- get information about the serverside file list with metadata (all files)
- Shares info (not sure yet how that works)
- File revisions
what else?

A clear picture on what we want to achieve might help us to find the
best way to build the API.

regards,

Klaas