[Owncloud] webdav not working

Justin Lee James jjames at ewbsolutions.com
Fri Jun 29 04:17:22 UTC 2012

Hi

I have installed OC4.0.2 as well as 4.0.3 and on both instances
I am unable to connect to OC via webdav. The web interface works fine.
When trying to connect via webdav It keeps on prompting me for a
username and password. When you eventually click cancel you get the
following error:

<d:error><s:exception>Sabre_DAV_Exception_NotAuthenticated</s:exception><s:message>No
basic authentication headers were
found</s:message><s:sabredav-version>1.6.2</s:sabredav-version></d:error>

My installation is on hostgator shared hosting.

Running the OC
tool.php provides the following information:

Server
Info:

OSLinux
#6 SMP Wed May 23 09:02:48 CDT 2012

Machine Typex86_64

Server SoftwareApache

Running Tests:

PHP VersionYou are running
5.3.13

HTACCESShtaccess might not be working

PHP Safe ModeSafe Mode
is Off

Apache Modulesapache_get_modules not available

Apache Mod
Rewriteapache_get_modules not available

File PermissionsI own the
/config directory
I own the /data directory

OwnCloud Config.phpFound
config.php
Writeable

I have
tried all the .htaccess recommendations I could find on the web without
any luck of getting webdav working. Please could someone help?
Many
Thanks

JJ