[Owncloud] podcatcher app

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Mon Jun 25 21:14:58 UTC 2012

Podcast app and newsreader should ideally be the same app, since
podcasts are audio-blogs. Oftentimes people don’t bother to listen to
the podcast if there are shownotes.

But of course, if it’s a podcast, there should be stuff like embedded
media player etc. The read it later / listen to it later function is
the same for text as it is for audio.