[Owncloud] ownCloud 4.0.4 milestone?

Alain Bourgeois alain.bourgeois10 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 15:20:46 UTC 2012

I'm a very frequent contributor to this project as a bug tracker, but I
would like to point a few problems
relating to organization of releases.

In my opinion there need to be a pre-release usability-test for any new
version including minor versions,
with clean install, migration cases, test of as many as possible usage.

I feel looking through bugenie and the forum, that there is some
discouragement.
Not for your reactions to bugs : efficient, but for too much new ideas and
not enough testing.

Don't take it bad, your young project is really good, but your pace to new
versions in 2 month's time may be too quick.