[Owncloud] Authenticating users

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 13:26:11 UTC 2012

Hi Simon,

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:04 PM, Simon Brereton
<simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>wrote:

> But it doesn't have the app that I want.  Nor am I able to search and
> install available apps.  Of course for the IMAP Auth app, I can just
> unzip it as you said, but in the future I would like - if I understood
> correctly - to browse and install apps from the interface.

It is possible in 4.0.3 to install the app from apps.owncloud.com with a
single click.
For 4.0.2 you need to apply this commit:
https://gitorious.org/owncloud/owncloud/commit/637f8398ba85870eac5cb0b03a67ef32b494336f

You will probably need php5-zip extension to be installed on your server.

---
Victor Dubiniuk