[Owncloud] Move to GitHub

eMerzh merzhin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 20:21:50 UTC 2012

For me it's not that gitorious is really bad...
but that i am already on github for other projects  and it's simpler to
have everything there... (username eMerzh btw ;-) )

On the issue tracker topic, i have some things that i want to get fixed on
the genie and it's ok for me (downtime / maintenance pbm a-side)
but i think the main issue is that on genie or on github we need to
organise ourself a bit  :
how to classify things, what informations are important / need tags ...
what does things mean (testing / assigned /... )
The problem, i think, will specially raise with github issue (tagging style
instead of list of fields) so we have to be careful and to define some
"way-to-go"
(don't get me wrong ... i like the flexibility of Github but it can lead to
some disorganization  :p )

about the split of repos, we may want to be careful about providing core
apps compatible with the core code (manage compatibility issues at least
for core ..)

Regards,

eMerzh