[Owncloud] Uploading with WebDav client in Windows 7

Duarte Velez Grilo duartegrilo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:05:40 UTC 2012

Hi,

every time I try to upload a file with a webdav client in Windows, I get
an error. This error can be just a timeout, but I usually see this:

Rei.Fs.SimpleWebException: Unassumed PROPPATCH response
    at Rei.Fs.Webdav.WebdavFs.SetTimes(ResourceId id, DateTime
lastmodifiedtime, DateTime creationtime, DateTime lastaccesstime)
    at CarotDAV.CacheManager.SetTimes(FsBase fs, ResourceId id, DateTime
lastmodifiedtime, DateTime creationtime, DateTime lastaccesstime)
    at CarotDAV.AsyncCopy.Worker_Upload_UploadFile(DavCopyTask task)

Don't mind the client, I've tried several different ones, and the
PROPPATCH messages is always more or less the same.

The funny part is that the file was, usually, correctly uploaded!

Is this a problem with owncloud or just me (or the clients)?

Cheers,
Duarte