[Owncloud] problems during install

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:57:54 UTC 2012

Hi Klaus,

it's probably issue related to the server configuration. I guess the DB
connection was lost during the installation process for some reasons.

You can prepend mysql_close with the '@' character in the line
#145  /home/www/domain.ext/cloud/lib/setup.php to suppress this warning:

@mysql_close($connection);

This call is not mandatory since the database connection is closed
automatically in the most cases.

---
Victor Dubiniuk