[Owncloud] Contributing

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Fri Jun 22 11:46:02 UTC 2012

On Friday 22 June 2012 10:52 Tom Needham wrote:
> On 22 Jun 2012, at 10:29, Guillaume ZITTA wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Shouldn't these useful informations go to
> > http://owncloud.org/dev/contribute/ ?
> Thanks, I reorganised the /dev/contribute page to now include the ways to
> contribute, and the guidelines on how to contribute. Previously they were
> split into two pages. Take a look now: http://owncloud.org/dev/contribute

That's great! I just noticed that App opportunity link to buggenie doesn't
work, probably because the component has been removed.

I would really like one addition to the coding guidelines:

* logical blocks must *always* be enclosed in square brackets, even one-
liners.

This is one of the common ways for bugs to sneak in.

-
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus