[Owncloud] Contributing

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:53:43 UTC 2012

Hi Nathan,

yes, it is correct.

All features and bug fixes go into the master branch so you need to clone
master first.
Thus, you need to use the master branch to validate bug report first.
For a new feature make your clone of master and start a new branch:

git checkout -b my-new-feature-name master

You will be switched to the my-new-feature-name branch automatically. If
you need switch back to the master for recent commits use

git checkout master

Good Luck.

----
Victor Dubiniuk