[Owncloud] Setting the Last Modified Date (Sync/Backup)

Rob Oakes lyx-devel at oak-tree.us
Tue Jun 19 16:48:03 UTC 2012

Hi Klaas,

On Jun 19, 2012, at 9:33 AM, Klaas Freitag wrote:

> Hmm, it's a PROPPATCH request on the file resource, with property name 'lastmodified' and the time as UTC epoch value. That should work. The line you pointed out does it for the csync ownCloud module.

Thank you for getting back to me. I've been banging my head against this problem since yesterday and cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. The only thing I can come up with is that my XML or request must somehow be malformed.

Here is an example of the XML that I am submitting:

PROPPATCH …

…

<d:propertyupdate xmlns:d="DAV:">
 <d:set>
   <d:prop>
     <lastmodified>1293180207</lastmodified>
   </d:prop>
 </d:set>
</d:propertyupdate>

Which returns this response:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<d:multistatus xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns">
<d:response>
<d:href>/remote.php/webdav/Oak-Tree/Invoices/2011/2010-12-23%20-%20Eric%20Ristow%20-%20Minard%20Posters.pdf</d:href>
<d:propstat>
	<d:prop>
		<lastmodified xmlns=""/>
	</d:prop>
	<d:status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</d:status>
</d:propstat>
</d:response>
</d:multistatus>

But, as I said in my earlier email, it has no effect. If you submit a PROPFIND for the resource, the getlastmodified value is still the time for which the file was uploaded.

Any thoughts on what I might try next would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Rob