[Owncloud] Can someone with knowledge of file saving loading have a look at this?

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:23:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

AFAIK, it's not a straightforward operation for MySQL. It doesn't convert
the existing data If data are stored in latin.

In short, it requires export, processing with iconv and import for the
tables affected:
http://khelll.com/blog/mysql/changing-database-encoding-from-latin-to-utf8/

---
Victor Dubiniuk