[Owncloud] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: OC4: LDAP, share dialogue

sven.ehret at comdok.de sven.ehret at comdok.de
Tue Jun 19 13:16:23 UTC 2012

owncloud-bounces at kde.org schrieb am 29.05.2012 17:04:30:

> Von: Arthur Schiwon <blizzz at owncloud.com>
> An: owncloud at kde.org
> Datum: 29.05.2012 17:05
> Betreff: Re: [Owncloud] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re:  OC4: LDAP, share
dialogue
> Gesendet von: owncloud-bounces at kde.org
>

> On 05/29/2012 03:24 PM, sven.ehret at comdok.de wrote:
> > Dirk Kastens<dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de>  schrieb am 25.05.2012
> > 13:53:06:
> >
> >> Von: Dirk Kastens<dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de>
> >> An: sven.ehret at comdok.de
> >> Kopie: owncloud at kde.org, owncloud-bounces at kde.org
> >> Datum: 25.05.2012 13:53
> >> Betreff: Re: Antwort: Re: [Owncloud] OC4: LDAP, share dialogue
> >>
> >> Hi Sven,

> > selectable?
> >>
> >> No. I don't know much about AD, but you have configured
> >>
> >> Base Group Tree:<LDAP Base>
> >> Group Filter: objectClass=group
> >> Group-Member association: memberUid
> >>
> >> The Base Group Tree must be fully qualified. In ldap (openldap) you
can
> >> have objectclass=posixgroup with the uid of a user specified as
> >> "memberuid". Or you can have objectclass=groupofuniquenames with the
dn
> >> of a user specified as "uniquemember". The members must be readable
by
> >> the ldap admin dn, that you have configured as "name" and "password".
> >>
> >> example:
> >>
> >> objectclass: posixgroup
> >> memberuid: xmuster
> >> memberuid: ymuster
> >>
> >> or
> >>
> >> objectclass: groupofuniquenames
> >> uniquemember: uid=xmuster,ou=people,dc=...
> >> uniquemember: uid=ymuster,ou=people,dc=...
> >>
> >> Dirk
> >>

> > Hi Dirk,
> >
> > thank you for your mail. Unfortunately, this is ActiveDirectory land
here.
> > When I create a group for OwnCloud users, which I wanted to address
that
> > way anyhow, users are being marked as being member if the group as
such:

> > memberOf:
> > CN=FNF-PRO-
> OWNCLOUD,OU=Projekte,OU=Personengruppen,OU=Gruppen,OU=FNF-
> Global,DC=FNF,DC=intern
> >
> > Might the problem be that the group-member association should be
> > “memberOf” and neither uniqueMember nor memberUid? How could I expand
the
> > list?
>
> That might be the problem. I have a bug report [1] where simply "member"

> was wished. I can extend it with memberOf, of course.
>
> Currently we need to distinguish if the attribute stores the cn or a dn.

> That's why it is not enough to simply expand the list.
>
> Cheers
> Arthur

Thank you! In recent versions, I can see other users of my group.
Unfortunately, I cannot actually share files with them.

There is a popup saying “You can't share with <username>”.

The apache2 log says:
[Tue Jun 19 15:09:59 2012] [error] [client 217.76.110.103] PHP Warning:
ldap_start_tls(): Unable to start TLS: Server is unavailable in
/var/www/apps/user_ldap/lib_ldap.php on line 683, referer:
https://cloud.xxx.org/
[Tue Jun 19 15:10:04 2012] [error] [client 217.76.110.103] PHP Warning:
ldap_start_tls(): Unable to start TLS: Server is unavailable in
/var/www/apps/user_ldap/lib_ldap.php on line 683, referer:
https://cloud.xxx.org/

The owncloud log says:
{"app":"files_sharing","message":"Unexpected Error : You can't share with
testt","level":3,"time":1340111406}

File encryption was turned on before, but it is off now.

Thank you for your attention!

Best

Sven Ehret
Informations-Technologie